This is just breaking now, but I wanted to take a moment to say how wonderfully exciting it is that President Biden has formally endorsed the efforts of the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union (RWDSU) to unionize the Amazon workers in Bessemer, Alabama. President Biden's statement may be the most important presidential remarks made on the subject of labor unions in decades. Please take a moment to listen the two minute and twenty second remarks here. I sincerely hope that this is the turning point that leads to victory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Red Sox Battle the Evil Empire: Playoffs 2026
As we prepare for the start of the American League Wild Card series tonight between the forces of good--the Boston Red Sox--and the Evil Em...
-
There is no “crack up” among the Republican Party base over President Donald J. Trump, a popular narrative that has been churning in the new...
-
During the Spring 2021 semester I taught a new course I created called Controversies in American Politics. The class was designed to allow s...
-
Opinion Letters to the Editor March 25, 2023 The issue: The 20th anniversary of Operation Iraqi Freedom I am immensely grate...
No comments:
Post a Comment